This is brave. I fully support this:
Source: What I Must Do
I have come to the conclusion that my knowledge should and will be accessible. Therefore, I will only publish openly.
- I will only publish in open access journals.
- I will only review for open access publications.
- I will only sign book and chapter contracts that share copies of the text online (whether licensed through Creative Commons or made available in some other, free form).
- I will only attend conferences that make any related publications accessible for free.
- I will also only contribute to open-access publications that do not charge authors for publishing. […]
Change begins when we as a community move forward together. However, absolute change can only come about with absolute decisions.